Total Hair Cleanse™ Detoxifying Shampoo is one of the most powerful hair toxin elimination solutions offered today. This unique hair detoxification shampoo infiltrates deep into the hair to get rid of practically all traces of chemical accumulation.
Toxins such as chlorine and medications can set into the hair via internal or external contamination. Swimmer’s hair can encounter deep chlorine infiltration by external pool water contamination. In other cases, ingested chemicals, like prescribed drug medications present in the blood, deposit into the hair follicle and grow into the hair strand. In either situation, contamination can cause harm to the hair in the manner of splitting, discoloration, lack of ability to style and hold color, and in worst case scenarios, hair loss. Total Hair Cleanse™ Detoxifying Shampoo will remove virtually all chemicals, such as chlorine and drug metabolites from the hair strand, bringing them downward to insignificant concentrations.
Total Hair Cleanse™ Detoxifying Shampoo is NOT a masking agent. Products that simply coat the hair are not reliable and do not achieve the result of true detoxification. Many hair-testing labs chemically wash the hair test sample before analyzing, making masking shampoos useless. Total Hair Cleanse™ Detox Shampoo completely and permanently removes chemicals and toxins from your hair all the way down to the follicle.
Triethanolamine Sulfanate, Lauramide DEA, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM, Hydatoin, Fragrance, F, D, & C, Yellow No. 5, F.D. & C. Blue No. 1, Aluminum Lake.
Total Hair Cleanse™ Detoxifying Shampoo should be used up to 8 hours from when detoxification is desired.
The pretreatment steps included below help remove residue from the hair care products and environmental pollutants that coat the hair and impede the absorption capability of the shampoo.
Important note before using Total Hair Cleanse™ Detoxifying Shampoo
If your hair length is above your shoulder line, you are only required to use 2 oz. of shampoo (1oz. for initial wash and 1oz. for the second wash) You may finish the bottle and do 4 complete washings if you desire, but your hair and scalp will become extremely dry and some skin flaking may occur. If your hair is below your shoulder line, you should use 4 oz. of shampoo. (2 oz. for initial wash and 2 oz. for the second wash)
- For best results, Total Hair Cleanse should be used no more than 8 hours before your desired detoxification time.
- Clean your body first with Total Health Cleanse™ Detoxifying Capsules (sold separately). This greatly reduces your risk of recontamination.
For hair above the shoulder line, use 2 oz. of shampoo (1 oz. for initial wash and 1 oz. for the second wash). The entire bottle may be used, however this may cause drying and flaking of the scalp. For hair below the shoulder line, use 4 oz. of shampoo (2 oz. for inital wash and 2 oz. for the second wash).
- GALLON OF DISTILLED WATER (Be sure the label says distilled)
2 Gallons for hair below the shoulder line.
- DISTILLED VINEGAR (Be sure the label says distilled)
We recommend white and/or apple cider vinegar.
- DISH WASHING LIQUID (The liquid soap you would use to wash dishes by hand)
This step is only necessary by those who use heavy amounts of hair products, especially hair waxes. If you use gel, mousse, or hair spray you must complete this process.
- 1 4 OZ BOTTLE OF TOTAL HAIR CLEANSE™ DETOXIFYING SHAMPOO
Prewash is only necessary for people who use hair products like hair wax, gel, mousse, or hair spray.
- Wet hair with lukewarm tap water.
- Apply a small amount of dish washing liquid to your hair. It won’t damage your hair, but it will strip away residues and accumulated pollutants.
- Rinse hair with lukewarm water (tap water is ok).
- Apply distilled vinegar to your hair until its completely wet, keeping it out of eyes.
- Let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse out vinegar from hair with distilled water (NOT TAP WATER).
SHAMPOO TREATMENT STEPS
- After Mandatory Pretreatment, apply 1oz of Total Hair Cleanse™ Detoxifying Shampoo to hair (2 oz. if hair is below shoulder line). Start at the base of the hair and work towards the ends for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with distilled water (NOT TAP WATER).
- Repeat Step 1 of Shampoo Treatment Steps.
- Repeat Step 2 of Shampoo Treatment Steps.
- Comb out with a NEW brush or comb and let hair dry.
Note about body hair
To detoxify body hair, follow these same steps. If using the shampoo on underarm hair, include the optional Prewash steps. Underarm deodorant can leave heavy residue on underarm hair, and the dish washing liquid step is necessary to remove this residue.
Important note about this product
This is a permanent hair cleanser; however, if new toxins are exposed to the body they will appear in new hair growth after use.
- Toxins removed from your hair may still be in the body and may be excreted through the skin via perspiration. The perspiration can reabsorb into the hair after cleansing which will re-contaminate the hair. While it’s impossible to totally control perspiration, try to stay in an air-conditioned environment and stay cool after using the shampoo. To avoid recontamination with body toxins please use with Total Health Cleanse™ Capsules (sold separately).
- After treatment DO NOT touch hair with anything that has touched it before the treatment. This includes hairbrushes and hats worn previously. The headrest in your car should also be covered with a clean towel to prevent contact with hair. Always use clean towels after treatment.
- Do not use hair care products after treatment for 24 hours. Hair care products will seal the hair strand and trap some remaining toxins.
- Some scalp tingling, skin flaking and dryness may be experienced after use. This is normal. This can be treated with hair conditioner but only AFTER the desired detox period.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: Results may vary based on consumer toxicity level. There is a guarantee that Total Hair Cleanse will either decrease or eliminate toxicity levels after proper use.